2009年10月12日星期一

I 'M BACK !!!




away le l0ng time...6 month...half year le_i d0no izzit is a l0ng time f0r 0ther~
But f0r mii..it 's really l0ng-playin...
al0t of thing was happen in THIS half year ...
SAD..HAPPY..M00DY..SOMETHING IMPRESSIVENESS..FUNNY ...all thing was t0uch my heart s0 much..!!IT is a l0ng st0ry..!!



LAST YEAR study at sec0ndary sch00l le...n0 m0re sch00l life..I D0NO WAT FEEL SH0ULD I HAVE....
HAPPY cuz n0 nid early wake up in the m0rning and CATCH by s0me n00b teacher...n0 exam ..n0 pressure anym0re...
but i realize sch00l life is the unavoidable path of life..it giv much mem0ry f0r us..i reli n0e dat...DAT's Y i have s0me sad feel in my heart...



H0H0S...i like writing karangan gam...feel embarrassed 0n this yarh..=0)



7th N0VEMBER ...is my sch00l de graduati0n 0f f0rm 5...mean i g0nna graduati0n le...ENEN...nid tuu wear a cap and gown...feel s0 paiseh ..haha___YEAS =]




FEEL the time flies like an arr0w_1 m0re month nid tuu study hard due tuu SPM..i 'm afraid...and nerv0us t00..
i c0nfuse wat i nid tuu plan after SPM...w0rk ?? find s0me course?? 0r wat?? i d0n0...



ANTI MEANINGLESS LIFE....what i nid tuu change?
a playful character? _maybe_




Enen...n0w almost 2am le...i still cant fall asleep...feel hard tuu sleep....even though i write back my blog but i think recently w0nt free tuu write cuz nid pay attention on exam le...=[..n0w is the time tuu say gud nitez..




TAKE CARE EVERYB0DY...=]




TUU B C0NTINUE_______________





_L00K F0RWARD TUU MY BIRTHDAY_
_25th N0VENBER_

没有评论:

发表评论