2009年10月13日星期二

b0red...

[Tuesday]10.25am


t0day i no g0 sch00l...
few day n0 g0 le...feel s0 bored at h0me...i delete le bef0re all i write de
blog ...wanna restart my bl0g~& my life...enen....actuali n0thing can write
wan...cuz my life was commonplace...

t0day mum wake mii up at 6am sumthing n call mii g0 jogging...at first i d0nwan de...cuz i m still s0 blur dat time & d0no say j0r wat thing..hahas...watever larh...==

den she cum my bedroom second times...n0t ask mii...is straight pull mii up fr0m my bed...haiz...

den just f0llow their schedule..after j0gging g0 pasar resolve my breakfast..

while i walking at pasar...i seeing a guy taking a chicken n tie it neck...after dat cut it neck...hmmm...i d0no h0w tuu tell the feel...just feel pity t0 dat chicken...[>>>.<<<]



I g0 tac bath after back fr0m there...den n0w s00 comf0rtable de sitting here n 0nline..h0h0s...feel s00 enj0y...^^___



n0w i sudeli think d0u later i nid g0 2 tuiti0n clax i almost faint le...haha
kidding >.<...but reli s0 tired nid tuu c0ncentrate 0n tuiti0n...cuz i yesterday cant sleep...3am sumthing oni fall asleep..den t0day nid wake up in the early m0rning...
dint en0ugh sleep yarh...[~.+]"

Say d0u sleep.. n0w i g0t little bit sleepy le..h00s..^^...



enen...i think i g0 tac a nap better =]..hehess....s0 s0rry cuz n0thing in my bl0g...just al0t pile 0f shit...kip blah blah blah..

just let mii waste my time at here & vent my nasty em0tion_


0k larh...
tuu B c0ntinue_[[^.*]]





_DAN_

DELETE MY SUCK LIFE FR0M N0W________________

没有评论:

发表评论